• Air Cargo Business Predicted Up by 2018

    The domestic air cargo business prospect in 2018 is predicted to rise 8-10% from the previous year. Perpetrators of courier services that began to reach the remote areas to support.

    Chairman of the Association of Indonesian Logistics and Forwarders (ALFI) Soekarno-Hatta Arman Yahya said the rampant online shopping by consumers outside of Java to make the delivery of goods via air increases. “The increase in e-commerce stage has reached all corners,” he said today, Sunday (4/2/2018).

    In addition, airlines that increase the number of flights make the cost of delivery kites become cheaper.

    According to Arman, business actors utilizing airlines such as Garuda Indonesia, Lion Air, and Sriwijaya Air are being aggressively adding flight routes.

    On the other side of the airplane service whose sole purpose of escorting this person makes the plane’s luggage unfilled. This makes the airline offer delivery services at affordable prices. “For example, flights from Jayapura and Sorong must be empty [baggage],” he added.

    Meanwhile, President Director of PT Angkasa Pura I (Persero) Faik Fahmi said the company’s revenue of Rp4.2 trillion or 59% comes from the aeronautical business. The remaining Rp2.9 trillion or 41% comes from non-aeronautical businesses.

    During 2017, AP I recorded an increase of 3.5 percent of its 764,531 aircraft traffic in 2016 to 791,496 in 2017. Meanwhile, passenger traffic grew 6 percent from 84.7 million people in 2016 to 89.7 million people by 2017.

    Meanwhile, cargo business performance grew 11.4% from 362 million kg in 2016, to 403 million kg by 2017. (IMN / industri.bisnis)

    ———
    Sources: http://www.airmagz.com/20501/bisnis-kargo-udara-diprediksi-naik-tahun-2018.html
    Translated by Aryaputra PandeBIC

    Leave a Reply

    Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

    This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

    Air Cargo Tracking
    Sea Cargo Tracking
    Our Services
    Other Sources
    Translate
    Calendar
    August 2018
    M T W T F S S
    « Jul    
     12345
    6789101112
    13141516171819
    20212223242526
    2728293031  
    Foreign Exchange Rates



    Bali Cargo
    Bali Cargo
    International Freight Forwarder
    Freightnet member
    Member FreightHUB

    Copyrighted.com Registered & Protected
    DMCA.com Protection Status