• Harley-Davidson showroom in Bali goes up in flames, estimated damages at least IDR200 million

    A fire broke out at the Harley-Davidson showroom in Jimbaran, Bali on Monday, causing at least IDR200 million (US$14,812) in damages.

    While thankfully no one was injured, two ‘hogs’ reportedly didn’t escape the flames.

    Although damage to the building’s structure wasn’t so severe, those bikes were expensive—total estimated losses range from IDR200 million to IDR300 million (US$22,216), Bali Post reports.

    Starting around 1:30pm, it’s alleged that the fire was due to a short circuit. It’s believed that sparks came from a loose AC cable.

    Chief of the Badung Fire Department, Wayan Wirya says that three fire trucks rushed to the scene to extinguish the fire, but they came later than intended due to heavy traffic as they tried to reach the showroom on Jl. Uluwatu.

    “Access on the entire way was jammed. There were many motorists who did not want to make away, so we were late getting to the location,” Wirya said.

    Sources: https://coconuts.co/bali/news/harley-davidson-showroom-bali-goes-flames-least-idr200-million-damages/
    Re-posted by Pande

    Cargo Articles
    Bali News & Tourism Informations
    Indonesian Cargo News