• Australian man dies in Bali, electrocuted cleaning pool in Jimbaran home

    The Jimbaran coast. Photo: Pixabay

    An Australian man living in Bali died last week after electrocuted when cleaning the pool at his house.

    Identified in reports as 60-year-old Anthony Gallagher, the expat had been cleaning the pool at his home in Jimbaran’s Puri Gading area on Wednesday around 11:30am when it happened.

    “The victim was not using footwear and at that time the conditions were heavy rain,” South Kuta Police Chief Insp. HA Mu Nurul Yaqin told Merdeka on Friday.

    Gallagher was shocked right when when he plugged in the pool cleaning equipment, according to Yaqin.

    “The victim shouted and immediately collapsed. He bounced back and fell to the edge of the pool,” Yaqin explained.

    Gallagher’s screams were heard by Hadi Purnomo, a worker who was working at the victim’s house. Hadi shut off the house’s electricity and called construction workers from around the scene to help bring the Australian man inside.

    “So, on the living room sofa, when checked, he was dead. Then the witness contacted the police and the body of the victim was taken to Sanglah Hospital,” Haqim said.

    Police have confirmed that their investigation found the man’s death was accidental and no foul play.

    “Based on the results of the investigation for the case involving the Australian, he was electrocuted, purely due to an accident,” South Kuta Police Chief I Nengah Patred said in Denpasar, as quoted by Suara.

    Sources: https://coconuts.co/bali/news/australian-man-dies-bali-electrocuted-cleaning-pool-jimbaran-home/
    Re-posted by Pande

    Air Cargo Tracking
    Sea Cargo Tracking
    Our Services
    Other Sources
    May 2019
    M T W T F S S
    « Feb    
    Foreign Exchange Rates

    Bali Cargo
    Bali Cargo
    International Freight Forwarder
    Freightnet member
    Member FreightHUB

    Copyrighted.com Registered & Protected
    DMCA.com Protection Status